Paleo Party Pancakes (PALEO, VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE, GRAIN FREE, REFINED SUGAR-FREE)
Make breakfast a party with these tasty pancakes, made extra fun by adding a variety of mix-ins!
- 2 cups Paleo Baking Flour
- 2 TBSP Coconut Sugar
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 cups Non-dairy Milk (almond, coconut, etc.) + 2 TBSP Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- *Chocolate Chips
- Cinnamon Apples (Chop a Granny Smith Apple into small cubes and mix with Cinnamon)
- *Natural Colored Sprinkles
- Banana Slices
- Combine paleo flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir until well-mixed. In a separate bowl, combine the milk+ACV mixture, coconut oil, and vanilla. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Add your mix-ins! (Divide up the batter first if you want different flavor combos.)
- Scoop onto a hot griddle, using about 1/3 cup per pancake. (Can go smaller or larger for more or less.) Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with grass fed or vegan butter and maple syrup.
- *Unless you find a Paleo brand, chocolate chips and/or natural sprinkles are rarely officially Paleo, so feel free to omit!
- For a fun party treat, make into little mini pancakes and serve with festive toothpicks!
Simple Unsweet https://simpleunsweet.com/